Department OrganizationUp one level
A listing of all the divisions that make up the Department of Pathology
- Microbiology and Immunology — by Dave — last modified 2011-10-17 20:58
- m&i - The Division of Microbiology and Immunology is strongly committed to providing quality graduate education to students interested in many aspects of Experimental Pathology.
- Programs in the Division of Medical Laboratory Science — by Cathy Pezely — last modified 2013-05-21 10:55
- Medical Laboratory Science is the field where the challenges of medicine meet the complexities of science. Medical laboratory professionals can be found working in a number of different settings from doctor’s offices to hospitals, research labs to public health centers. MLS, Pathology Education
- Residency Program — by Dave — last modified 2012-11-02 12:22
- The Department of Pathology at the University of Utah offers postgraduate training in anatomic and clinical pathology, in clinical pathology only or anatomic pathology only. The residency training program is approved by the Residency Review Committee of Pathology and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Dental Education — by Dave — last modified 2007-07-12 14:26
- The Regional Dental Education Program helps provide dental education to twenty Utah resident students each year.
- Clinical Pathology — by Dave — last modified 2013-01-09 10:17
- Clinical Pathology within the Department of Pathology consists of clinical pathologists and laboratory scientists, as well as subspecialty clinicians, who serve as the medical directors of the individual laboratories at ARUP in fields ranging from molecular pathology, immunology, microbiology, and chemistry, to substance abuse testing. These faculty provide timely consultation on interpretation of laboratory results, selection of appropriate tests, and assistance in follow up and management.
- Anatomic Pathology — by Erica Jessop — last modified 2012-10-11 09:09
- Anatomic pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the gross, microscopic, and molecular examination of organs, tissues, and cells.
- Pediatric Pathology — by Dave — last modified 2012-03-07 12:10
- The Division of Pediatric Pathology in the University of Utah Department of Pathology is based at Primary Children's Medical Center, which is the referral tertiary and quarternary pediatric hospital for the Intermountain West.
- Administration — by Dave — last modified 2008-06-19 14:40
- A list of all supporting staff for the Department of Pathology
- Pathology IT Support — by u0155734 — last modified 2012-03-28 06:19
- IT Support for the Department of Pathology