Department OrganizationUp one level
A listing of all the divisions that make up the Department of Pathology
- Microbiology and Immunology — by Dave — last modified 2011-10-17 20:58
- m&i - The Division of Microbiology and Immunology is strongly committed to providing quality graduate education to students interested in many aspects of Experimental Pathology.
- Programs in the Division of Medical Laboratory Science — by Cathy Pezely — last modified 2014-07-09 09:39
- Medical Laboratory Science is the field where the challenges of medicine meet the complexities of science. Medical laboratory professionals can be found working in a number of different settings from doctor’s offices to hospitals, research labs to public health centers. MLS, Pathology Education
- Residency Program — by Dave — last modified 2012-11-02 12:22
- The Department of Pathology at the University of Utah offers postgraduate training in anatomic and clinical pathology, in clinical pathology only or anatomic pathology only. The residency training program is approved by the Residency Review Committee of Pathology and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Clinical Pathology — by Dave — last modified 2013-11-12 09:52
- The Division of Clinical Pathology at the University of Utah School of Medicine is one of the largest divisions in the Pathology Department, under the direction of the Division Head Sherrie Perkins, M.D. PhD. The Division provides medical oversight of clinical laboratory activities at the University of Utah associated hospitals as well as the ARUP national reference laboratory. The faculty also engage in a broad range of research endeavors. Over 40 clinical and research doctoral faculty provide an integral bridge between clinical care, translational research, and basic science. They play an essential role in the University of Utah and Department of Pathology’s missions to improve patient care and foster research and scholarly activities
- Anatomic Pathology — by Erica Jessop — last modified 2013-08-22 14:55
- Anatomic pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the gross, microscopic, and molecular examination of organs, tissues, and cells.
- Pediatric Pathology — by Dave — last modified 2014-03-21 14:48
- The Division of Pediatric Pathology in the University of Utah Department of Pathology is based at Primary Children's Hospital, which is the referral tertiary and quarternary pediatric hospital for the Intermountain West.
- Administration — by Dave — last modified 2008-06-19 14:40
- A list of all supporting staff for the Department of Pathology
- Pathology IT Support — by u0155734 — last modified 2012-03-28 06:19
- IT Support for the Department of Pathology