Craige Olson, D.D.S.
Assistant Professor in the Division of Dental Education, Department of Pathology
Dr. Craige J. Olson, DDS
- Director of Dental Clinics
- Director of Dental General Practice Residency
About Craige Olson, D.D.S.
Dr. Olson selects and supervises ten general practice residents at two clinics. He also designs and co-ordinates the curriculum for the residency.
Dr. Olson co-ordinates the thirty two attending's schedule and directs the activity of both the University of Utah Hospital Dental Clinic and the Greenwood Dental Clinic.
He is also the attending for hospital dentistry which includes working with one or two residents to provide dental care for medically and/or mentally compromised patients.
- Aldous JA, Olson CJ. (2001). Managing patients on warfarin therapy: a case report. Spec Care Dentist, 21(3), 109-12.
- All Publications: Click Here
- 1973-1976, D.D.S., West Virginia University of Dentistry, Morgantown, MV
- 1966-1972, BA of Chemistry, University of Utah, Salt Lake City