Karen A. Moser, M.D.
Fellowship Program: Hematopathology
- 2012, Hematopathology Fellowship, University of Utah/ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2010, AP/CP Pathology Residency, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2007, M.D. Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- 2003, B.S., Biology; B.A., French, Summa Cum Laude; Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Moser K, Mohl R, Bahler DW. Utility of Screening Bone Marrow Specimens for Monotypic Plasma Cells by Flow Cytometry. 46th Annual Academy of Clinical Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS) Meeting, St. Louis, Missouri, June 10, 2011. (Poster Presentation)
- Neri C, Moser K, Pysher TJ, Boettger DR, Neri G, Opitz JM. The FG syndrome from a pathological perspective. Fetal Pediatr Pathol. 2011;30(2):71-6.
- Comstock, J M.; Bruggers, C; Moser, K; Hedlund, G; Chin, S; Riva-Cambrin, J; Zhou, H. Leptomeningeal Melanoma With Foci of Rhabdomyosarcoma in an Infant With Giant Congenital Nevi: A Case Report and Literature Review. Pathology Case Reviews. 14(3):100-103, May/June 2009.
About Karen A. Moser, M.D.
Karen was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. She received her B.S.
(biology), B.A. (French), and M.D. degrees from Saint Louis University.
Subsequently, she completed an AP/CP residency at the University of
Utah. Her main academic interest is in hematopathology, with a special
interest in hemostasis and thrombosis testing. In her free time, Karen
enjoys travel, hiking with her husband and dog, and cooking—especially
when she can try new recipes.