Anne E. Tebo, Ph.D.
last modified 2013-01-09 11:13 — by Kimberley Crist
Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Utah
Assistant Medical Director of Immunology, ARUP Laboratories
Scholarly Emphasis: Immunology
- Bender JM, Rand TH, Ampofo K, Pavia AT, Schrober M, Tebo A, Pasi B, Augustine NH, Pryor RJ, Wittwer CT, Hill HH. Family clusters of variant X-linked chronic granulomatous disease. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2009 Jun;28(6);529-33.
- Martins TB, Jaskowski TD, Tebo A, Hill HR. Development of a multiplexed fluorescent immunoassay for the quantitation of antibody responses to four Neisseria meningitidis serogroups. J Immunol Methods. 2009 March15:342(1-2):98-105.
- Tebo AE, Jaskowski TD, Hill HR, Branch DW. Clinical relevance of multiple antibody specificity testing in anti-phospholipid syndrome and recurrent pregnancy loss. Clin Exp Immunol. 2008 Dec;154(3)332-8.
- Prahalad S, Martins TB, Tebo AE, Whiting A, Clifford B, Zeft AS, McNally B, Bohnsack JF, Hill HR. Elevated serum levels of soluble CD 154 in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Pediatr Rheumatolo Online J. 2008 May 28;6:8.
- Tebo AE, Jaskowski TD Phansalkar AR, Litwin CM, Branch DW, Hill HR. Diagnostic performance of phospholipid-specific assays for the elevation of antiphospholipid syndrome. Am J Clin Pathol. 2008 Jun;129(6)870-5.
- Tebo AE, Jaskowski TD, Keith LL, Litwin CM, Hill HR. Comparison of immune assays for the detection of anti-HSP70 antibodies in patients with idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss. Clin Chim Acta. 2007 Jun;381(2):140-4.
- Tebo AE, Szankasi P, Hillman TA, Litwin CM, Hill HR. Antibody reactivity to heat shock protein 70 and inner ear-specific proteins in patients with idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss. Clin Exp Immunol. 2006 Dec;146(3):427-32.
- Tebo AE, Fuller MJ, Gaddis DE, Kojima K, Rehani K, Zajac AJ. Rapid recruitment of virus-specific CD8 T cells restructures immunodominance during protective secondary responses. J Virol. 2005 Oct;79(20)12703-13.
- Fuller MJ, Hildeman DA, Sabbaj S, Gaddis DE, Tebo AE, Shang L, Goepfert PA, Zajac AJ. Cutting edge: emergence of CD127 high functionally competent memory T cells is compromised by high viral loads and inadequate T cell help. J Immunol 2005 May 15;174(10):5926-30.
- All Publications: Click Here
Honors and Awards
- 1992 - Best Graduating Student Award, Department of Microbiology 1991-1992 session, Obafemi Awolow University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
- 2003 - The Microbiology Department Postdoctoral Award of Excellence for Poster Presentation, 14th Annual UAB Department of Microbiology Research Retreat, Stone Mountain, GA
- 1992 - B.S. Obafemi Awolowo University (Microbiology) Ile-Ife, Nigeria
- 1994 - M.S. University of Ibadan (Zoology) Ibadan, Nigeria
- 2002 - Ph.D. Eberhardt Karls University (Zoology) Tuebingen, Germany
- 2002 - Postdoctoral, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Dept. of Microbiology
- 2004 - Fellow University of Utah, Department of Pathology (Clinical Immunology)