Archana Agarwal, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
About Archana Agarwal, M.D.
Dr. Agarwal is the medical director of the Hemoglobin Laboratory in the Special Genetics Division at ARUP and an assistant professor or pathology at the University of Utah School of Medicine.
- Swensen JL, Agarwal AM, Esquilin JM, Swierczek S, Perumbeti A, Hussey D, Joiner CH, Pont-Kingdon G, Lyon E, Prchal JT. Sickle Cell Disease Due to Uniparental Disomy in a Child Who Inherited Sickle Cell Trait. Blood. 2010. Jul 1.
- Bruchova H, Yoon D, Agarwal AM, Swierczek S, Prchal JT. Erythropoiesis in polycythemia vera is hyper-proliferative and has accelerated maturation. Blood Cell Mol Dis. 2009; 43:81-7.
- Agarwal AM, Bentz JS, Hungerford R, Abraham DM. Parthyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in the Evaluation of Parathyroid Adenoma: cytologic findings from fifty-three patients. Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2009; 37:407-10.
- Lim HY, Agarwal AM, Agarwal N, Ward JH. Recurrent Epistaxis as a Presenting Sign of Androgen-Sensitive Metatstatic Porstate Cancer. Singapore Medical Journal. 2009; 50:178-80.
- Agarwal AM, Grey T. Pulmonary talk granulomatosis masquerading as massive pulmonary embolism. International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2009; 17:454.
Honors and Awards
- University of Utah, Department of Pathology/ARUP Institute for Experimental Pathlogy fellowship grant, $9,300, 2009.
- Delhi University in India
- University of Iowa
- University of Utah School of Medicine