Kamisha Johnson-Davis, Ph.D.
Kamisha Johnson-Davis, Ph.D.
- Medical Director, Clinical Toxicology Laboratory
- Medical Director, Antifungal Testing
- Medical Director, Immunosuppressants Testing
- Department of Pathology, Assistant Professor
About Kamisha Johnson-Davis, Ph.D.
Dr. Johnson-Davis is a medical director of the Clinical Toxicology laboratory, Antifungal Testing and Immunosuppressants Testing at ARUP. Dr. Johnson-Davis received her PhD in pharmacology at the University of Utah and is board certified in clinical chemistry by the American Board of Clinical Chemistry. She completed her postdoctoral fellowship in clinical chemistry at the University of Utah, Department of Pathology, and was a postdoctoral research associate at the Center of Human Toxicology at the University of Utah. Dr. Johnson-Davis is a member of various professional societies, including the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists and the American Association for Clinical Chemistry.
- Johnson-Davis KL, Juenke JM, McMillin G. (2009). Therapeutic drug monitoring of busulfan using an automated chemistry analyzer. American Association for Clinical Chemistry. 2009 Poster Presentation [Abstract].
- Johnson-Davis KL, Ford CD, Petersen FB, McMillin GA. (2009). Should busulfan dose adjustments be made based on first dose pharmacokinetics? [Abstract]. Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists Conference, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Johnson-Davis KL, Melis R, Lyon E, Juenke J, McMillin GA. (2008). Genotype-Phenotype relationship of Thiopurine S-Methyltransferase (TPMT) in a Reference Population. Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists Conference, Philadelphia, PA [Abstract].
- Johnson-Davis KL, Juenke JM, Pickering JW, McMillin GA. (2008). An enzymatic assay used to identify patients with low thiopurine methyltransferase (TPMT) activity. American Association for Clinical Chemistry Conference, Washington, DC [Abstract].
- Johnson-Davis KL, Moore SJ, Frank EL. (2007). Rapid HPLC method for vitamins A and E analysis. American Association for Clinical Chemistry Conference, San Diego [Abstract].
- Johnson-Davis KL, Owen WE, Cutler JM, Frank EL. (2007). A rapid HPLC method used to establish pediatric reference intervals for vitamins A and E. Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists Conference, San Diego [Abstract].
Honors and Awards
- 2008 - Present Second Place Winner for Outstanding Research University of Utah, Department of Pathology Fellows Research Colloquium competition
- 2008 Paul E. Strandjord Young Investigator Award, ACLPS
- 2002 ASPET Minority Graduate Student Travel Award Experimental Biology Conference
- 2000 Marine Biological Laboratory Summer Program In Neuroscience Ethics and Survival (SPINES) Fellowship
- 2000 - 2003 APA Minority Fellowship Program in Neuroscience
- 2000 - 2002 American Psychological Association (APA) Minority Fellowship Graduate Student Travel Award Society for Neuroscience Conference
- 1999 Honorable Mention Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowship
- 2006-2009, Fellow, Clinical Chemistry, University of Utah
- 2004-2006, Postdoctoral, Human Toxicology, University of Utah, Center for Human Toxicology, Research Associate
- 1999-2004, Ph.D., Pharmacology, University of Utah
- 1994-1999, B.S., Biochemistry, University of California, Riverside