Jeffrey J. Swensen, Ph.D
last modified 2013-01-09 11:13 — by u0661458
Scholarly Emphasis: Hereditary cancer predisposition syndromes and premature aging syndromes
Jeffrey J. Swensen, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology
- Assistant Medical Director, Molecular Genetics, ARUP Laboratories and Department of Pathology
About Jeffrey J. Swensen, Ph.D
- Swensen JJ, Keyser J, Coffin CM, Biegel JA, Viskochil DH, Williams MS. (2009 Jan). Familial occurrence of schwannomas and malignant rhabdoid tumour associated with a duplication in SMARCB1. J Med Genet, 46(1), 68-72.
- Lyon E, Mao R, Swensen J. (2009). Mutation Detection by Real-time PCR. In Logan J, Edwards K, Saunders N (Eds.), Real Time PCR: Current Technology and Applications (pp. 149-161). Caister Academic Press.
- Swensen J, Keyser J, Biegel JA, Williams MS. (2008). Familial occurrence of schwannomatosis and rhabdoid tumor associated with a duplication in hSNF5/INI1/SMARCB1. American College of Medical Genetics Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting. Abstract Number 21. Selected for a platform presentation [Abstract].
- 1989, B.S. University of Utah (Medical Laboratory Science. Specialization: Cytotechnology)
- 1999, Ph.D. University of Utah (Medical Informatics. Specialization: Genetic Epidemiology)
- 2006, Fellow, University of Utah (Clinical Molecular Genetics)