Patricia R. Slev, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Clinical
- 2008 - Medical Director Serologic Hepatitis and Retrovirus Laboratory, ARUP Laboratories
- 2013 - Co-Medical Director, Immunogenetics, ARUP Laboratories
About Patricia R. Slev, Ph.D.
Dr. Slev is an Assistant Professor of Pathology (Clinical) and Medical Director of Serologic Hepatitis and Retrovirus Laboratory, ARUP Laboratories and Co-Medical Director, Immunogenetics, ARUP Laboratories. She is board certified by the American Board of Clinical Chemistry. Research interests are in hepatitis and retrovirus.
- Slev PR, Rawlins ML, Roberts WL. (2006). Performance characteristics of seven automated CA 15-3 assays. Am J Clin Pathol, 125(5),752-7.
- La'ulu SL, Slev PR, Roberts WL. (2007). Performance characteristics of 5 automated thyroglobulin autoantibody and thyroid peroxidase autoantibody assays. Clin Chim Acta, 376(1-2),88-95.
- Slev PR, La'ulu SL, Roberts WL. (2008) Intermethod differences in results for total PSA, free PSA, and percentage of free PSA. Am J Clin Pathol, 129(6),952-8.
- Slev PR, Williams BG, Harville TO, Ashwood ER, Bornhorst JA. (2008). Efficacy of the detection of the alpha 1-antitrypsin "Z" deficiency variant by routine serum protein electrophoresis. Am J Clinc Pathol, 130(4),568-72.
- All Publications: Click Here
Honors and Awards
- 2005 - Paul E. Strandjord Young Investigator Award, Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
- 2006 - Paul E. Strandjord Young Investigator Award, Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
- 2008 - Fellow Research Presentation Award - First Place, Department of Pathology, University of Utah
- 1989 - B.A., Biology, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- 1997 - Ph.D. Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- 2004-2008 - Fellow (Clinical Chemistry), University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah